Are you also looking for a guide that will help you install Genshin Impact on your Chromebook? Read the full article to know more about it. Developed and Published by miHoYo, Genshin Impact is an online action RPG. Containing both, single-player as well as multiplayer modes, this game features an open-world environment, elemental magic, and character switches. miHoYo uses gacha game monetization to earn most of its revenue from the game. In this article, we are going to talk about how you can install Genshin Impact on your Chromebook. So, here is everything you need to know.
Genshin Impact on Chromebook
- In order to install this game, we will be taking the help of the developer mode of Chromebook. As Genshin Impact is not available for Linux Mode, we cannot use the Linux Mode of Chromebook to install it. So, follow these steps to turn on the developer mode in your Chromebook:
- Turn off your Chromebook
- Press and Hold Power Button, F3 key, and Esc key at the same time.
- After the recovery screen appears, press “Ctrl+D” to enable Developer Mode. You have to wait for some time to see the results.
- After enabling the developer mode, simply visit here to download the Genshin Impact Apk.
- After Downloading it, simply install it in your system and accept all the permissions it is asking for.
- Congratulations, your game has been installed.
So, if you found this guide helpful, share it with your friends to help them download this game on their Chromebooks.
Read More about Genshin Impact:
- Genshin Impact is the most tweeted game until June 2021
- Genshin Impact: How To Fix Camera Censorship
- Fix Genshin Impact Lag & Boost FPS On Low-End Devices By These Methods
Read More about installing other applications on Chromebook:
- Baldi’s Basics
- Lunar Client