Are you also wondering that how you can install Lunar Client on your Chromebook? Read the full article to learn more about installing Lunar Client on Chromebook. Lunar Client is one of the most popular modpacks of Minecraft. Manu Minecraft players use Lunar Client in order to experience some extra visuals and GUIs. Along with the visuals and GUIs, Lunar Client also promises to deliver higher FPS and other extra mod settings such as prevention of false ban. This Client is available for all the versions of Minecraft. This article is regarding installing one of the most popular Minecraft Server Client on Chromebook. So, here is everything you need to know.
Install Lunar Client on Chromebook
After the release of a bunch of updates on Lunar Client there are many Lunar Client fans who are wondering how can the updated version of Lunar Client get installed on the Chromebook. But, here we are answering your question in detail. Follow these steps to install Lunar Client on your Chromebook.
- Firstly, you need to enable the Linux Mode on your Chromebook. You can find multiple number of guides on the internet for doing this.
- Now, Visit the official website of Lunar Client.
- Here, you will be seeing an option to download the Lunar Client for the Linux. Download it.
- After this, you must open the downloaded file in the respective folder and then, drag it into the “Linux Files” folder.
- Now open the Chromebook terminal from menu.
- Now, put the first command as “sudo apt install libnss3-dev” and hit enter.
- After the result, type “y” on the keyboard and hit enter.
- Here, enter the second command as “sudo chmod a+x Lunar\ Client-2.7.3.AppImage” and hit enter.
- After this, enter “./Lunar\ Client-2.7.3.AppImage” and hit enter.
- You will see that Lunar Client has launched itself after this command.
Now putting all these commands again and again to launch Lunar Client would not be the smart move. So, follow these steps to create a desktop shortcut for Lunar Client.
- After the above-mentioned commands, enter “sudo apt install menulibre” and hit enter.
- Press “y” and hit enter.
- Now type “menulibre” and hit enter. A new window will pop up.
- Select Games, and click on the “+” icon on the top left corner.
- Now, click on ‘ Add launcher’.
- After this rename this new launcher as “Lunar Client”.
- Then go to the command section (just below the rename section) and click on ‘files’ icon. A new window will open.
- Now, in this window, go to home, select “Lunar Client“, then click ‘OK’.
- Now, click on the ‘Save Launcher’ icon on the top left corner of the window. When you are done, close all the windows.
Congratulations!! Your Lunar Client has been installed.
Read More: How to play OSU on Chromebook in 2021?