Two new Ghosts have been added to Phasmophobia in the latest update. Continue reading this article to know more about this update and these ghosts.
Developed and published by Kinetic Games, Phasmophobia is a psychological horror game. Released in 2020, this horror game gained most of its popularity during the Halloween season when many Twitch and YouTube streamers played this game. As a result, it became the best-selling game for several weeks from October to November in 2020. Coming back to the topic, in this article, we are going to talk about the two new ghosts that have been added to Phasmophobia. So, here is everything you need to know about it.
Two new Ghosts in Phasmophobia
During the Exposition Event in Phasmophobia, this game has received a massive update (v0.3.0). In this update, the developers have changed many things to enhance the gaming experience of the players like sprinting rework, two new ghost types, new equipments, etc. The name of the two ghosts we are talking about from the beginning is The Goryo and Myling. The developers have also mentioned that they have also added new paranormal entities that will emerge from haunted locations.
As we mentioned earlier, this update is massive. Here are the details of some other changes, additions, and fixes that were implemented in this update.
- The DOTS Projector (new equipment) has been added.
- Electronic equipment will now alert the ghost of your position during a hunt
- Hunts now affect all electronic equipment with new sounds and visuals
- The parabolic microphone now allows you to hear “paranormal sounds” when aimed towards the ghost
- You can now enable Head Bob in the settings
- All equipment (minus Sound Sensor) has new visuals and effects
- New post-processing effects for players and CCTV
Along with these additions, many other changes like replacement of some sounds, improvement in volumetric lighting, adjustments in visuals and UI, etc. However, if you are interested in the whole details of this update, you can head here to read them.
So, this was all about the two new ghosts in Phasmophobia. Share this piece of news with your friends if you found it informative.