Recently OnePlus announced that it will be ending support for OxygenOS Beta program for OnePlus 6 and 6T. This means Open Beta 6 rolled out recently is the last beta release for both the smartphones. Well, beta support has ended; it doesn’t mean devices won’t get any further updates. Both the devices will be getting security and other stability updates for at least next one year from now. Well, OnePlus 6 and 6T are now getting a new Security update, which also includes some other changes.
The new Security update for OnePlus 6 and 6T comes with April security patch and also enables VoLTE and VoWifi (Wifi calling) support for Jio in India and for Telenor in Denmark. Other features it brings include updated versions of GMS and Cloud services. You can check out the complete changelog below.
OnePlus 6, 6T OxygenOS 10.3.3.3 Changelog:
- Fixed the issue with a black screen randomly appearing while playing games
- Updated GMS package to 2020.02
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.04
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Network updates
- Integrated VoLTE & VoWifi support for Telenor – Denmark
- Integrated VoWifi support for RJIO – India
- Cloud Sync updates [India only]
- Updated the CloudService to Version 2.0
- OxygenOS 11 : Features, Release Date (Eligible devices to get Android 11 (OxygenOS 11) Update)
- Download OnePlus 8 launcher Apk, Icons Pack, Stock & Live Wallpapers
Note: The Update is currently rolling out for the limited number of users. Wider rollout of the update will begin in a few days.
As for the download link of the update, they are also not available yet. Rest assured, we will be updating the post as and when we get the download links of the OTA. Stay tuned!
Source: OnePlus forum