Multiversus is one of a kind platformer game where you can play with some of the iconic characters in the history of cartoons or WB Universe ever existed. You can control characters like Harley Quinn, Batman, Superman, and even Tom and Jerry. Sadly like every other multiplayer online game, Multiversus has its share of bugs that are difficult to tackle. Especially the Anti Cheat error 30005 on PC. Many players in the official forums of the game have reported that they were unable to play Multiversus due to this issue. Is there a fix? Continue reading the article to know how to fix the Multiversus Easy Anti Cheat Error 30005.
How to fix the Anti Cheat Error 30005 on PC in Multiversus.
While Anti Cheat is a necessary evil to prevent cheaters from ruining the game, sometimes it backfires on players and breaks the game. FIFA 23 is the best example of this. Thankfully there are few players in the community who were generous enough to share fixes for unfortunate players who are encountering the anti-cheat error in Multiversus. Without further ado, let’s dive into how you can fix the Anti Cheat 30005 error in the game.
1) Right-click on the start menu icon and click on “Settings”
2) Click on Update and Security and click on the “Check for Updates” Button. It will scan if there are latest updates available and install them.
3) Reboot the PC and then launch the game.
Run the game as Administrator
1) Head to where you’ve installed Multiversus by right-clicking on the game icon and clicking on “Open File Location”.
2) In the game folder, right-click on the “start_protected_games” file and select “Properties”
3) In the Compatibility tab, tick the “Run this program as an administrator”. Click on Apply and then Ok.
4) Start the game and see if you’re able to play Multiversus.
Verify the integrity of game files
1) In the game directory, look for the “EasyAntiCheat” folder and rename it to whatever you like such as EasyAntiCheat123.
2) After that, open Steam and then locate Multiversus in the Steam library on the left side.
3) Right-click on it and go to “Properties”, click on “Local Files” and click on “Verify Integrity of Game Files”.
4) Let it complete and if it detects any type of error, it’ll automatically repair them, also downloading the latest Easy AntiCheat.
5) Launch Multiversus and you’ll be able to play the game normally.
If all of the abovementioned fixes don’t work, then the last thing that you can do is uninstall the game. Once you’ve done that, head to the folder where you installed the game and delete all the leftover files. Then install the game again. You can also opt to install Multiversus in a different folder.
If you have third-party security software like Antiviruses installed, then it could be that it is blocking the AntiCheat. Try disabling it and then start Multiversus and see if you’re able to play it normally. You can also add the game to the exception list.
This concludes the article on how to fix Multiversus Easy Anti Cheat error 30005 on PC. We hope that you enjoyed reading this article. Stay tuned for more updates about the latest games, news, guides, and more at Digistatement.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.