FIFA 23 while incorporating ambitious ideas and next-gen features, it gets overshadowed by a plethora of bugs and in-game issues. In Steam and other platforms like Origin, it has been bashed for the lack of quality control and how unplayable it is. The PC version in particular gets the most hate from the fans and for a good reason. Many reported that they were unable to launch the game because of Anticheat which keeps interfering when players try to launch the game. We covered the anticheat issue of FIFA 23 in the past which you can check out here. If you’ve tried everything and have had no luck getting past the Anticheat install failed error, our short guide will help you out. Continue reading the article to know how to fix the FIFA 23 EA Anticheat Install failed error.
How to fix the EA Anticheat install failed error in FIFA 23?
If you’ve been having issues with the EA Anticheat install failed error in FIFA 23 and are unable to install or reinstall it, you’ll find the information here useful. Without further ado, follow the steps below to fix this error.
1) The first thing that you should do is go to the location where FIFA 23 is installed. Right-click on the game’s icon and click on “Open File Location”.
2) In the game folder, open the “Installer” folder and then “EAAntiCheat”. Now, run the program using administrator mode by right-clicking on it.
3) Click on the dropdown menu and select “FIFA 23” and click on Uninstall if you haven’t uninstalled Anticheat.
4) Once it’s uninstalled, you will see the “Install” button, click on it and wait for it to completely install. It will fix the Anticheat issue. If not, see the next fix below.
Download the EA’s Anticheat installer
Sometimes having the latest version of Anticheat can fix a lot of issues in FIFA 23. Open the EA’s website and download the EA Anticheat installer from there or click on this link to initiate the download. Once you’ve downloaded it, run it and repeat the steps mentioned above.
Close AntiCheat Service
1) Right-click on the start menu and then click on “Task Manager”.
2) Click on the “Services” tab and scroll down until you find “EA Anti Cheat service”.
3) Right-click on the EA Anti Cheat service and EA background service and click on “Stop”. Make sure that the EA app or Origin is not active in the background. This includes FIFA 23 itself.
4) Also, make sure to close other apps that consume resources like Web Browsers, RGB apps, Discord, etc.
5) Close Antiviruses and once again install the “EA Anticheat installer”.
Disable unnecessary services
1) In the start menu box, type “msconfig” and open the app.
2) Go to “Services” and tick the “Hide all Microsoft Services” and in the list, disable as many services as you can.
3) You can also click on “Disable All” and click on “Apply”.
4) After that, open Task manager. Once it’s opened, disable any of the services by right-clicking on it and selecting “Disable”. The more you disable, the better.
5) Restart your PC and try installing EAAntiCheat once again and see if it’s successful. Once it’s successfully installed, go back and re-enable all the services. Also, make sure that you’re the only one logged into your PC.
This concludes the article on EA AntiCheat install failed error and how to fix it. We hope that you enjoyed reading this article. Stay tuned for more updates about FIFA 23, news, guides, and more at Digistatement.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.