Are you also looking for a method that can restore the PS4 games that have been deleted by you? If yes, then read the full article to know more about this method.
PlayStation 4 is a home video game console developed by Sony Computer Entertainment. This console is a successor of PlayStation 3 and a predecessor of PlayStation 5. As we all know that there is a limited amount of storage available in PS4.
So, to manage the storage, people happen to delete some stuff from it. But, can you get the deleted stuff again? In this article, we are going to talk about how you can restore deleted PS4 games in Library. So, here is everything you need to know.
Restore Deleted PS4 Games
To restore the deleted games from your PS4, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to Library
- Head to the Purchased Games Tab. In this tab, all the games that you have purchased to date will appear.
- Go to the search bar, and type the name of the game that you bought earlier and deleted later.
- If you found the specific game, hit the download button to restore it in your PS4.
- Now, if you are facing any trouble with this method, head to the PS Settings, then go to the Account Management Settings, and select “Activate as your primary PS4”, and restore licenses. This method will most probably fix your problem.
- If this method does not fix your issue, you can also visit the official website of PlayStation, log in to your account, and download any previously purchased game.
We hope that your issue has been resolved from the above-mentioned method. So, if you found this article helpful, share it with your friends to help them know about this method.
Read More articles for the latest game updates:
- CS: GO Download Incomplete Replay Error: How to fix?
- Valorant Couldn’t Install Dependency Error: How to fix?
- Call of Duty Warzone Stuck in Update Scanning loop: Here’s how to fix it?
- Apex Legends: How To Fix White Screen Crash On Launch