Are you facing the Roblox Error Code 103 while playing on your Xbox? What is the root cause of this issue? Is this a Roblox error? Is this an Xbox error? Well, to sum it up, it is an Xbox One error code, which can happen due to the following factors:
NAT issue: If the ports utilised by Roblox are not working properly, you might encounter those issues. This can be fixed by manually shifting the ports Roblox uses. Another method is by granting access to UPnP in your router settings.
Date of Birth: If the account you are using is under 13 years of age, then Xbox might restrict it, as they have a policy of protecting children’s accounts. The simple method here would be logging in, using an account where the holder is more than 13 years of age.
Bad Installation of Game: Sometimes, the installation might miss out on files, so we can fix this by ensuring a clean re-installation of Roblox.
Firmware Error: The temporary usage of files by your operating system can also be a triggering source for this error. To solve this, go for a power cycling procedure.
Methods to Fix Roblox Error 103 On Xbox One
Look out for these methods to solve the Roblox error 103 on Xbox One
Creating new Roblox Account
- Go to the Roblox Account Creation page from your laptop or desktop
- On the top right corner of your screen, you will see the Sign-Up button. Click on that
- From there, you will be asked to fill in personal details, including your date of birth. Enter +18 years of age date, and check your username and password.
- Select your Gender (although this is optional). Upon completion, click on Sign Up.
- Now use this account to sign in to Roblox on your Xbox One
Power Cycling Xbox One
A corrupted file can be a major cause of this temporary error. To fix this, a potentially effective method is power cycling your Xbox one. To do this:
- Check if the Xbox One has been switched on properly
- You will see the Xbox Button. Hold it until the LED gets switched off.
- After the console shuts down, wait for some minutes. Disconnect the power cable from the wall socket and the console too,
- Reconnect the power cable back to the console and the wall socket.
- Switch on your Xbox One and restart Roblox
These are some easy methods you can look out, to solve Roblox error 103, occurring on your Xbox. For more Xbox related content, head here.