Valorant is an online FPS game. It is a 5v5 combat game developed by Riot Games. You have to team up and battle against the enemy. Each round lasts for 1.5 minutes. The fast-paced gameplay attracts gamers. Unfortunately, some people are facing the Valorant install dependency error. Fret not, we are here to help you resolve this.
Solution for Valorant Install Dependency Error
To fix the error, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Press the win key to open the Windows menu.
- In the search bar, type services and hit enter.
- From the list of services, scroll down to vgc.
- Check for the startup type. If it says disabled or not running, right-click on it.
- Now, change the startup type to automatic.
- Click on Apply and then ok OK.
- Go to the Valorant game screen and look for the error.
- If it lets you Update the game, do it and then perform a system restart.
This is a primary solution for the issue. However, players have reported that some of them are still facing the issue. In that case, you have to go a few extra miles.
- From the Windows menu, click on Settings.
- Open the Apps and Features page.
- Search for Riot Vanguard and uninstall it.
- Close the window and open Valorant.
- It will automatically prompt the message for downloading Riot Vanguard.
- Once it is done, you will have to restart the PC.
Hopefully, this should fix the issue for you. In minor cases, you might be an unlucky user. You will find the fix in the last resort. At the end of the error message, you will see a link to the Valorant support team. Click on it and then provide the details of the error that you are facing.
You should check out the YouTube video by TroubleChute if you get stuck in any of the steps. He has correctly illustrated the steps that you need to follow for solving the Valorant install dependency error.