Recently, games have incorporated the feature to watch death replays or the match itself. In games like Counter Strike: Global Offensive, watching the match will help you to improve in fights. Players have complained that they are facing the download incomplete replay error on CS: GO. Today, we will help you to fix it.
After a match has just ended, you might want to watch the replay. Head over to the screen which will let you watch the video. However, clicking on the video will give you the error. Instead,
- Look at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Click on the delete button.
- This will delete the partially downloaded video that is the cause of the error.
- Once the download button appears, click on it and then let it finish the process.
Two scenarios can occur. One is that the match is completed. So, you can watch the video at ease. The second case is the same error displaying once again. This will happen when the match is not over but you still want to watch the replay. It is best to come back after some time.
There is an alternative solution to this issue. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the steam client on the PC.
- From the menu on the left-hand side, right-click on CS: GO.
- Click on manage and then on local files.
- In the window that opens up, open the csgo folder and then go inside the replays folder.
- Locate the recent .dem and .dem.info file using the file sort technique.
- Delete the file and then restart the game.
The latter will ensure that you will be able to download the replay file without any issue. The download incomplete replay error on Counter Strike is indeed irritating. A special thanks to TroubleChute for explaining the steps in his YouTube video. You should check it out in case you need any help.