Are you also facing unusual crashes of Mortal Kombat 11 while trying to play it on Windows 10 N? Read the full article to know more about this issue and learn how to fix this issue. As the name justifies, Mortal Kombal 11 is the eleventh installment in the Mortal Kombat Franchise. Published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, this game is available to play on Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Stadia, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S. It was released for the ninth generation gaming consoles in 2020 but was released earlier on the rest of the platforms. Moreover, in this article, we are going to talk about how you can fix Mortal Kombat 11 crashing issue on Windows 10 N. So, here is everything you need to know about Mk11 Crash on Windows 10 N.
Fix: MK11 Crash on Windows 10 N
It becomes very frustrating for the players when they face the same crashes of a game again and again. Here are some steps that will guide you to fix MK11 Crash on Windows 10 N.
- Firstly, if you are using Media Feature Pack for N Edition, then install the Media Feature Pack for N Edition from this link by heading here. There are two versions of the Media Feature Pack available, you must download the media feature pack according to the compatibility of your PC. To check the compatibility, Go to Start Menu, open settings, open System, and scroll down to select About. Here, you can see which version will be compatible. After installing it, try to launch the game after restarting your PC.
- If you are still facing the same issue, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Head to this location: C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Local\MK11
- Now, search for the “Usersettings.ini” file and open it with Notepad.
- After opening in notepad find RGBPeripherals and RGBKeyLighting and set them to off.
So, applying these methods will fix the MK11 crash on Windows 10 N issue. Make sure to share this article with your friends.
Read More about Mortal Kombat 11: