Are you looking to make more coins in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team? Read this article as we share how you can make a second account to access FUT.
Second Account for FUT
- To make a second account on FIFA 21, using a PlayStation 4
- Go to Settings
- Select Login Settings
- From there, head to User Management
- Click on Create User.
- Accept the User Agreement.
- Start making your new PlayStation Network ID.
- Provide all the necessary details, including country of origin, email address
- The email address is essential because PlayStation Network would be asking to verify the same. PSN will be sending a verification mail.
- Upon verifying, select Already Verified
- By doing this, you got a new PlayStation network ID. This new ID also means that you can make coins on FIFA 21 Ultimate Team.
- EA would be asking you to enter the email address associated. Put the new Email ID which you used for making a new PlayStation Network account.
- Fill in the form where you will be asked to set up a password and Public ID.
- Upon doing this, you will be asked to select a Security Question. Select any one of your choices.
- After this, EA Sports would ask you if you want to Turn On Login Verification. This is not compulsory. Henceforth you can select Not Now.
- Now you can access FIFA with your new ID
FIFA Ultimate Team
- As FIFA opens up, go to the Play option from the bar on top
- Select Ultimate Team and startup your new Ultimate Team
- If you want to make some coins, play some games
This is how you can make a second account for playing FIFA Ultimate Team. This second account can also help in making more coins for your first/main account. For more gaming guides, head here.