Are you also facing Error Code CE-107857-8 while playing Mortal Combat 11? If yes, then keep reading this article to learn more about this issue and how you can fix it?
NetherRealm Studios’ Mortal Kombat 11 is a fighting game. It was released in 2019 for almost every popular platform. Mortal Kombat 11 is available to play on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and Stadia. This game is a successor of Mortal Kombat X. As the name justifies itself, it is the 11th installment in the Mortal Kombat Franchise. In this article, we are going to talk about error code CE-107857-8 in Mortal Kombat 11.
Mortal Kombat 11: Error Code CE-107857-8
The error code CE-107857-8 is massively seen on PlayStation 5. This error is not related to any particular game. This error can occur with any game as it occurs due to PlayStation 5. As we have discussed earlier fixing this error while Playing Resident Evil Village, we will be discussing similar solutions that will help you fix this error.
Error Code CE-107857-8 occurs due to several reasons. One is when PlayStation 5 is not able to download or install the game and another is when the game crashes while you are playing. It comes up with a message saying, “Can’t Install”, “View Details”, “Please Wait” or “Queued for Download”. Here are some general fixes that can fix this error on PlayStation 5.
- Update PS5 to the latest version: Updating your PlayStation to the latest version can fix this error. You can go to the console’s settings and check whether there is any pending System Software Update.
- Rebuild Database: To rebuild the database, start your PlayStation 5 in safe mode and select the “rebuild database data” option.
- If you are facing Crash Issues, then you must close all running software and re-enable the ‘Console sharing and online game’. Follow this path for the same: Settings> Users and accounts> Other> Restore licenses> Re-enable all console sharing and online games.
- Reset PS5: Make sure you backup your data before resetting your PlayStation 5. resetting the console can also help to fix this error.
- Reinstall Mortal Kombat 11
We hope that you found this article helpful. Share it with your friends to help them fix this issue.