Are you also facing Error Code WS-43691-3 while playing Mortal Kombat 11? Here are some solutions that can help you fix this error. Read the full article to know more about Modern Kombat 11 Error.
Mortal Kombat 11 is a fighting game developed by NetherRealm and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. This game is the 11th installment in the Modern Kombat Series and a successor of Modern Kombat X. In this article, we are going to discuss, what is Error Code WS-43691-3, and How you can fix it? So, here is everything you need to know.
Modern Kombat 11 Error Code WS-43691-3: How to fix it?
The Error Code WS-43691-3 occurs massively on PlayStation 4. This error hampers PS4 to install any games. The most annoying thing about this error is that it happens after the player has purchased this game. This error is not related to, or occur at Modern Kombat 11. This issue is also seen in PlayStation 5 with another code, CE-107857-8. We have written some ways earlier regarding this issue in PS5. So, there are not any specific solutions for Modern Kombat 11. Rather, here are some general solutions that fixed the same error code for other games.
- Update PlayStation 4 to the Latest Version. Check whether there are any pending system software updates and update PS4 to the latest version.
- Restore Licences: To restore Licences, go to Settings> Account Management> Restore Licenses. This will help you fix this issue
- Uninstall and Re-install: Re-installing Modern Kombat 11 can help you fix this issue. Sometimes, corrupted files get installed that create this error.
- Reset your Console: Make sure to Backup your Data before resetting the console.
- Make sure you are having enough space on your console. Sometimes, this error pops up when there is insufficient space on PlayStation 4.
We hope that you found this article helpful. Share it with your friends to help them fix this Modern Kombat 11 Error.