Are you also facing an unusual Code Execution Error occurring because of the missing MSVCP140.dll file while using Gameloop? If yes, then continue reading this article to know more about this error and learn how you can fix it. Gameloop is a popular mobile games emulator that allows users to play their favorite mobile games on PC. It was previously known as Tencent Gaming Buddy. This emulator allows players to play Tencent Originals and other popular games on PC. Moreover, in this article, we are going to talk about how you can fix the missing MSVCP140.dll error that is hampering the code execution. So, here is everything you need to know about it.
Fix: Gameloop Missing MSVCP140.dll Error
The error we are talking about comes with a message, “The code execution cannot proceed because MXVCP140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix the problem”. As the message justifies, the reason behind this error is the missing MXVCP140.dll file. So, we will simply add it to our computer and fix this problem. Follow these steps to download the missing file.
- Quit Gameloop from the background tasks as well as from the System Tray.
- Open Control Panel from Window Search Bar
- Click on Uninstall a program and uninstall Gameloop
- Now, install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 files. Head here to download it. If you are using 64-Bit Operating System, download vc_redist.x64.exe and if you are using a 32-bit Operating System, download vc_redist.x86.exe.
- Install the files that you have downloaded.
- Now, Download and install Gameloop from the official website.
- Start Gameloop. You will notice that it is running without any errors.
So, this was all about fixing this error. Make sure to share this article with your friends to help them fix this error.
Read More about Gameloop: