If you’re attempting to install Gameloop on your PC/laptop but getting an issue, today we’ll show you how to install Gameloop and solve your problem. Tencent gaming buddy, often known as Gameloop, is one of the greatest emulators available for PC. The software has been greatly optimized, making it incredibly easy to install and operate games, as well as providing very high-quality graphics.
Before following the below, make sure you have a high-speed internet connection, and if you’re in India, you’ll need to connect to a VPN server because all Chinese software is prohibited in India, and Gameloop is one of them.
Fix Component ID:0, Error Code: 31 by following these instructions:
- Close all tabs that are now running PUBG Setup or Emulator (using Task Manager by CTRL + Shift + Esc).
- Open the Command Prompt from the Start menu (Run as Administrator).
- Type cmd line “netsh Winsock reset” and copy only the code without quotation marks (this code helps your System to reset your Internet unauthorized permissions or DNS errors).
- Then exit the command prompt tab and reboot your computer.
- Go to the folder where you saved the Tencent Gaming Buddy Setup file and click to install it again. You should see that the download has begun successfully.
- Delete all temporary files.
- Press Window key+R and type TEMP and hit ENTER and delete all temp files as well as type %TEMP% and erase all files.
- Go to Control Panel> User Account> Change the name of your account> Change the name (or add something if you want to keep the same name).
- Go to change your account type> If you’re an admin, change it to standard or standard to admin
- Log out and log in again, then install Gameloop.
And that is it for the fixes and I hope this will fix your problem.