Are you also facing Serialization Error & corrupt data not found issue while playing Fortnite? If yes, then continue reading this article to know more about this issue and learn how to fix it. Fortnite is an online multiplayer battle royale game developed and published by Epic Games.
This game is available to play on almost every popular gaming platform including Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, ios, and Android. In this article, we will be discussing how you can fix Serialization Error & corrupt data not found issue. So, here is everything you need to know about it.
Fortnite Serialization Error: How to fix it?
The Serialization Error comes up with a message, “Corrupt Data found, please verify your installation”. There is nothing to worry about as this error is easy to resolve. So, follow these steps to fix this error completely.
- Go to the Windows Search bar, type “This PC” and open it.
- Open this path location: Local Disk C> Program Files> Epic games> Fortnite
- After opening the Fortnite folder, delete any folder present with the name “Engine”.
- Now, open FortniteGame, and delete Binaries & PresistentDownloadDir
- After this, close everything and open Epic Games Launcher.
- Go to the library and click on the Settings icon present at Fortnite thumbnail.
- Click on Verify to verify the integrity of game files.
- Wait for the process to get completed and once it gets completed, click on Launch. You will see that game is not showing the Serialization Error.
So, this was all about fixing the Serialization Error. If you found this article helpful, share this article with your friends to help them fix this error.