Facing Epic Games Launcher Unsupported Graphics Card Error? Continue reading this article to know more about this issue and learn how you can fix it. Developed and Published by Epic Games, Epic Games launcher is an online game store and a digital distribution platform for PC games and software. You can use Epic Games Launcher on Microsoft Windows and macOS. However, some players are facing an unusual error while using Epic Games Launcher that comes with a message saying, “Unsupported Graphics Card Error”. So, you will be fixing this issue by following the steps mentioned in the section below.
Fix Epic Games Launcher Error: Unsupported Graphics Card
The error we are talking about comes with a message, “There is a problem with your graphics card. Please ensure your card meets the minimum system requirements and that you have the latest drivers installed”. As justified by the message, this error is occurring due to a certain problem with the graphics card. So, follow the below-mentioned methods to fix this error.
- Head here to download the missing file that is probably causing this error.
- After Downloading the File, head to its file location and extract the downloaded file.
- Open the folder that has been extracted from the downloaded file.
- Open dxcpl, a DirectX window will open.
- Check the option saying “Disable Feature Level Upgrade” and select Feature Level Limit as 11_0.
- Click on Edit list and Keep this window open in the background.
- Right-click on the epic games launcher and click on “Open File Location”.
- Copy the location address from the top and paste it in the DirectX window that you have kept open. (You can also browse manually if you are unable to copy the location)
- After reaching the “Win32” folder, double click on EpicGamesLauncher and later click OK.
- Click on Apply and OK.
This error can also occur when you have not installed or updated your graphics Drivers. Head to the official links below to download or update your graphics drivers to the latest version.
So, So, this was all about eliminating the Unsupported Graphics Card Error. If you found this article helpful, comment below and make sure to share it with your friends to help them fix this error permanently.
Read More about Epic Games: