If you are also facing Error Code 4 in Gameloop Emulator latest version, then this article is for you. In this article, we are going to talk about how to fix Gameloop Error Code 4. So, here is everything you need to know.
Gameloop Error Code 4: How to fix it?
Before talking about the solutions to this error, let us know what does this error exactly does? So, this error creates an issue while installing Gameloop Emulator. It displays that something is wrong with your network connection. Before working on the solutions, check your internet connectivity by surfing the internet and running a speed check. So, let us talk about other solutions.
Deleting Cache and Temporary Files
- Search “Run” from the Start Menu or press (Windows key+R )
- Now, type “temp” and click on Okay. You will observe that a lot of temporary files have appeared.
- Delete all these files.
- After this, type “%temp%” in Run and click on Okay. Delete all the temporary files that appear.
- Now, type “prefetch” in Run and click on Okay. Delete all these files.
- Now, search Disk Cleanup in the search or start menu and run it as an administrator.
- You will see that a lot of folders will appear from Local Disk C. You have to check all those folders except the Downloads Folder as it may have some important files.
- After checking all the boxes, click on “OK” and then on “Delete Files”.
You must note that the files which are not getting deleted in one go, should not be deleted.
Resetting Winsock Catalog
To reset Winsock Catalog, you must open the command prompt and type “netsh winsock reset”. After this, press Enter and restart your PC.
Try installing Gameloop now and see if your error got resolved or not. If it is still showing you an error then you must follow this last solution.
Delete Tencent Folders
- Open Registry Editor from Start or Search Menu.
- Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER, then Software, and then, Tencent. Delete this Tencent Folder.
- Now, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then Software, WOW6432Node, and then, Tencent. Delete this Tencent Folder.
If nothing of the above methods helped you to resolve this issue, you can use a VPN to change your location. Select any country from the list and then try installing Gameloop Latest Version.
You can use any of these methods or all of them to resolve Error Code 4 in Gameloop.