Are you also facing lag and stuttering issues while playing Genshin Impact on mobile devices? Read the full article to know more about fixing lag and stuttering issues and increase performance. Developed and published by miHoYo, Genshin Impact is an action role-playing game.
It is free-to-play and can be played on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Android, iOS, PlayStation 5 and is also planned to get released on Nintendo Switch. Though this game has been successful in its few months of release, it is troubling many mobile players with lag and stuttering issues. So, here is everything you need to know about increasing performance on Genshin Impact Mobile.
Genshin Impact Mobile: Increase Performance
The lag and stuttering issues vary from device to device. So, we will be discussing only generic solutions that will help you to experience the best performance that your device can deliver. Here are some tips for you.
- Go to Game Settings and apply the following settings in your game. Please note that if your device supports higher graphics settings than the below-mentioned settings, then you must apply higher graphics settings.
- Graphics Quality: Low/Medium
- Render Resolution: Medium
- Shadow Quality: Low
- Visual Effects: Low
- SFX Quality: Low
- Overall Settings: Low
- FPS: 60 (30, if your device does not support 60)
- Motion Blur: Disable
- Eliminate all applications running in the background and restart the game.
- Now, open Phone Settings and Disable Background App Refresh Option while playing the game (only available on ios devices)
- If you are not able to fix the lag and stutter anyhow, restart your device after cooling it down (if it had heated up)
So, this was all about Genshin Impact Mobile: Increase Performance. If you found this article informative, share it with your friends to help them resolve this issue.
Read more about Genshin Impact: