Are you also facing Connection Failed Error while playing Genshin Impact? Read the full article to know more about this issue and see how you can fix it? Developed and published by miHoYo, Genshin Impact is an action role-playing game. It is playable Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Android, iOS, PlayStation 5 and is also planned to get released on Nintendo Switch.
This game takes place in a fantasy world in which players have to play a role of a character and battle against other players. However, some players are facing an error while playing this game. The name of this error is Connection Failed Error. So, here is everything you need to know about it.
Genshin Impact Connection Failed Error
This issue has been majorly reported by the Microsoft Windows Players. So, we will be focusing mainly upon that. Therefore, here is the list of solutions for the Connection Failed Error.
- Firewall Bypass:
- To open up a firewall, search for it on the search bar.
- Open Firewall and Network Protection
- Select, “Allow an app through firewall” and here, select “Change Settings” and then “Allow another app”
- Now, select “Browse” and navigate to the place where you have installed Genshin Impact. Select Launcher application.
- If you are still facing any issue, check community posts of miHoYo to check whether the server is down at their end or not. Also, do not forget to check your internet connectivity. Moreover, it is recommended to use a wired internet connection for multiplayer games to eliminate the errors caused due to internet connectivity
So, this was all about fixing the network connection error faced by PC players. If you found this article informative, share it with your friends to help them resolve this issue.
Read more about Genshin Impact: