Do you also want to Boost FPS and Increase Performance in Diablo II Resurrected? If yes, then continue reading this article to know how you can do this in easy steps.
Diablo II Resurrected is an upcoming action role-playing game co-developed by Blizzard Entertainment and Vicarious Visions and published by Blizzard Entertainment. This game is scheduled to be released on Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X and Series S in September 2021. Recently, the beta version of this game has been released for the players who have pre-ordered the game. With the release of its beta version, many players have started facing performance and FPS Issues in the game. Here is everything you need to know about this issue and its fix.
Diablo II Resurrected Boost FPS
Several methods will help you boost the FPS of Diablo II Resurrected. They are:
- Turn Game Mode “On”: Game Mode of Windows 10 helps to enhance Game performance by eliminating unusual tasks in the background and directing all the powers of graphics to the game. However, make sure to turn off the Xbox Game Bar for optimum results.
- Graphics Settings: Search Graphics Settings in Windows Search bar> Open it> Turn Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling On. Restart your computer after applying this setting.
- Update your Graphics Drivers to the latest version: If you are using an NVIDIA graphics card, head here to install the latest version of Graphics Drivers. On the other hand, head here if you use AMD Graphics Card.
- Edit Power Plan: Search for this setting in Windows Search Bar> Open it> Power Options> Check Balanced or High-Performance Mode
- Open the Game and head to Options
- Apply these settings under Video Section:
- Display mode: Fullscreen
- Resolution: According to your Monitor
- Resolution Scale: 100
- Vertical Sync: Uncheck
- Graphics: Custom
- Texture Quality: Very High (High-End PC)/ High (Average PC)/ and so on.
- Anisotropic Filtering: 16x
- Ambient Occlusion Quality: Medium
- Character Detail: High
- Environment Detail: Medium
- Transparency Quality: Medium
- Shadow Quality: Low/Medium
- Anti-Aliasing: FXAA/ Off
- Dynamic Resolution Scaling: Uncheck
- VFX Lighting Quality: Low
Apply these settings and you will experience a boost in FPS while playing Diablo II: Resurrected. If you found this article helpful, share it with your friends to help them increase this game’s performance.