Here is the guide for you to boost FPS and Enhance Performance while playing Escape From Tarkov. Read the full article to know more about it. Released in 2017, Escape From Tarkov is a multiplayer First Person Shooter game developed and published by Battlestate Games. Recently, the developers have released a new patch update (12.11) introducing Factory expansion, new Scav boss Tagilla, new weapons, new mods, and much more. While a player is playing EFT on Microsoft Windows, he is certain to face various issues regarding game FPS and the performance of the game. If you are also one of those players, we will solve this issue of yours in this article. So, here is everything you need to know about boosting FPS in EFT.
Boost FPS in EFT
When we talk about Boosting FPS in EFT, we have already talked about it in the past. But, many things have changed in Windows 10 as well as EFT (After the 12.11 update). So, we will be sharing some tips with you that will help you fix this issue.
Tips/ Settings in PC
- Enabling Game Mode on your PC, and disabling Xbox Game Bar
- Go to Edit Power Plan from the search bar, select power plan, and select balanced or high performance.
- When you are launching the game with the launcher, it stays in the background eating the space in your RAM, but you can change it. Go to the drop-down menu below your profile in the launcher. Then, select settings, here select, “exit the launcher completely” in the “When I launch the game” option.
Tips/ Settings in EFT
- Turn On Automatic RAM Cleaner (Path: Settings> Game> Automatic RAM Cleaner)
- Turn On “only use Physical Cores” if you are having a weak processor for EFT (Path: Settings> Game> Only use Physical Cores)
- The Graphics settings depend on the user to user. If you are having a low-end PC you must define your Graphics Settings to low and vice versa. So, we will talk about some settings to set for Low-end PC users.
- Texture Quality: High
- Shadows Quality: Low
- Anti Aliasing: FXAA
- Resampling: 1X
- HBAO: Off
- SSR: Off
- Anisotropic Filtering: Off
- FPS: Highest Possible
Set the rest of your settings according to your Use.
So, if you found this article helpful, share it with your friends and help them boost FPS in EFT.