Do you also wonder how to clear cache & enhance performance in PS4? If yes, then continue reading this article to know how to do it. PS4 is a home video game console developed by Sony Computer Entertainment and got released back in 2013. It is one of the most popular and best-selling gaming consoles in the World with an accounted sales of over 115 million till March 2021. It stands strong with its competitors Microsoft’s Xbox One, Nintendo’s Wii U, and the Switch. Coming back to the topic, this article is about how you can clear cache and enhance performance in PS4. So, here is everything you need to know about it.
PS4 Clear Cache and Enhance Performance
The method we are going to discuss is very easy and simple. Follow the below-mentioned steps to Clear Cache and Enhance Performance:
- Open “Settings” from the Main Menu
- Select “Application Saved Data Management”
- Select “Saved Data in System Storage”
- Here, select “Upload to Cloud Storage” and select the game you are going to delete. This step ensures that your game data is uploaded to the cloud storage. By applying these settings, your game progress is saved securely.
- Now, from the same menu, select “Delete”
- Now, select the game and its files, of which you want to clear cache or saved data.
- It is done, launch the game and you will be getting a fresh start. If you have deleted your in-game progress in a single-player game, you can go to Settings> Application Saved Data Management> Saved Data in Online Storage> Find your game and re-download your data.
So, this was all about clearing cache in PlayStation 4. If you found this article helpful, share this article with your friends to help them enhance their PS4 performance.