Shiny Pokemon are rare variants of Pokémon that are differently colored than other Pokémon of their species. Many Pokemon trainers wonder that how can they get Shiny Pokemon easily through some tips and tricks. So, here we are discussing the 5 best tips to catch the Shiny Pokemon in Pokemon Go.
Pokemon Go Shiny Pokemon
Firstly, it must be noted that getting a Shiny Pokemon completely depends on your luck. The methods we have mentioned below increase your chance of getting a Shiny Pokemon, but it is not guaranteed. Moreover, you will surely get a Shiny Pokemon eventually. So, Without any further delay, here are the 5 best ways for you to catch Shiny Pokemon .
1) Hunt in Garden: To get a Shiny Pokemon, Shiny Hunting is necessary. But, you must not go for the Shiny Hunting at any random place. Areas like gardens, parks, etc., where you can see enough greenery, are some of the most suitable places to get a Shiny Pokemon. When you start the Shiny Pokemon Hunting at the Garden area, your chances to get a Shiny Pokemon gets elevated.
2) Hunt at Night: If we talk about the time to go for a Shiny Pokemon Hunt, nighttime is the best. Hunting at night at Garden places will surely increase your chances of getting the Shiny Pokemon. Not only Shiny Pokemon, during your hunt, you will also be able to catch some Rare Pokemon at night. Spoofing will make it quite easier. You can teleport to a place in the world where there is midnight. Else, you can just sit at home at night and explore new areas.
3) Hunt with Shiny Rate: Shiny Rate of the Pokemon must be checked before heading for a hunt.
4) Hunt Colorwise: Most of the Shiny Pokemon appears in either Blue or Green shades. Out of these two shades, some players get the blue shaded Pokemon more frequently than the green shaded shiny Pokemon while some players experience the opposite. So, before going for the Shiny Pokemon Hunt, make sure to check the shade of the Pokemon you are going for. If you are having Blue-Shaded Pokemon more in your inventory, then go for the Blue Shaded Shiny Pokemon, and if you are having Green-Shaded Pokemon more in your inventory, then go for the Green Shaded Shiny Pokemon. Compare them before going for the hunt.
5) Hunt in Nest: If you are looking for a specific Shiny Pokemon, then you must find the nest of that specific Pokemon. In the nests, finding the Shiny Pokemon is quite easy.
So, this was all about the best tips to get Shiny Pokemon in Pokemon Go. If you found this article helpful, share it with your friends.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.