If you have been playing The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, there is one thing you will agree upon: the game is massive! From dishes to cook, monsters to hunt, and dungeons to explore, there is plenty of content to enjoy all while trying to complete the main storyline. Since the game is essentially an RPG at its core, items are one of its key aspects. It is not just about exploring and hoarding a ton of items in your inventory; it is more about how to use the items. Because of the fuse mechanic, the types of attributes you receive while fusing weapons are only limited by all the possible combinations of fusible items and weapons. One such item is Bomb Flowers. We will get into its usage later, but first, where can you farm these flowers? In this article, we will provide you with the best location to farm Bomb Flowers in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
Bomb Flowers are an awesome addition to your inventory. These flowers can be seen blooming in the wild in a variety of locations. The reason why they are called Bomb flowers is that when slashed or shot, they will explode, damaging anything that falls within their range. Harvest them so you can use them as grenades during combat. So, while they are useful, they are also scarce. Hyrule is big, and you cannot just stroll around the map hoping to stumble over Bomb Flowers. To save you time and effort, we have a location that can act as your one-stop shop for all your Bomb Flower needs. Keep reading to learn more about it.
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (ToTK): Best Location to Farm Bomb Flowers
To cut to the chase, you will have to make your way to the Lookout Landing location. Here, in a tunnel, you will find about 15-20 bomb flowers for you to collect. That was just a brief overview, much more detailed steps to reach this location have been outlined below!
- First and foremost, you will need to progress through the game until you reach Lookout Landing (-0254, 0102, 0018). This is the starting point for accessing the bomb flower farming location.
- Next, make sure to complete one of the four temples in the game. We recommend the Fire Temple as the first choice. By completing the temple, you’ll gain access to a useful ability required for obtaining bombs.
- Once you’ve completed the fire temple, head to the Lookout Landing bunker. This is where the new area will open up, leading to the bomb flower farming location.
- Enter the long tunnel that leads to Hyrule Castle. Keep in mind that the tunnel is filled with rocks that need to be destroyed to progress further.
- You can use the master shield or the ability obtained from Unobo to destroy the rocks easily. Choose the method that suits you best.
- Inside the tunnel, you will find a total of 20 bomb flowers to collect. Make sure to gather them all for your inventory.
- Along with bomb flowers, there are various other resources available in the tunnel. These include different types of food, mushrooms, luminous stone deposits, fairies, and more. Take the time to collect as many resources as you can carry.
After collecting all the resources, you can exit the tunnel and return to Lookout Landing. Once you’ve completed your next mission or progressed further in the game, you can always revisit the bomb flower farming location. All the resources, including bomb flowers, will regenerate, allowing you to restock your inventory.
Repeat the process as needed to farm bomb flowers and other valuable resources for your gameplay needs. And there you have it. By following these steps, you should be able to get your hands on as many Bomb Flowers as you want. Well, that is all for this guide. For more gaming reads like this, keep checking Digistatement, and for a list of all the items in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, click here.