Amidst the ever-expanding universe of Warhammer, a new game has been released. Warhammer 40K Botgun has hit the shelves and is already greeted with overwhelmingly positive reviews on Steam. Since you clicked on this article, we assume you already know a bit about the game. After all, you would not want to know the location of the saved files if you had not made enough progress. Anyway, you have landed on the right page, as in this article, we will tell you about the location of the saved files of Warhammer 40,000 Boltgun on your PC.
Knowing where a game saves your in-game progress on your system is essential. Technical issues or accidental deletions can be irritating when they result in lost progress. One way to recover lost progress is by accessing saved files when faced with such scenarios. With save files serving as the sandbox, players can try out different choices, strategies, or ways of playing. And if the game files get corrupted due to unknown reasons, your backed-up save files can come in clutch. So, where can the saved files for Warhammer 40K be found? Keep reading for the answer.
Warhammer 40000 Boltgun Save File Location: Where is it
Now, whatever your reasons may be, from trying out mods in the game to switching to a different system or even loading a downloaded save file, knowing the location of save files is imperative. It is also a good habit to keep a backup of the saved files at regular intervals, ensuring that your progress in the game is not lost. You never know when you might need them in the future. Anyway, follow the steps to get access to the saved files of the game.
- Open File Explorer and navigate to the C drive.
- Next, you will have to head to the “Users” folder, where you will find different user accounts registered on your PC.
- Now, open the folder that corresponds to your username.
- Here, you need to access the hidden “AppData” folder. If you don’t see the AppData folder, click on the “View” tab at the top of File Explorer and check the box that says “Hidden items.”
- Once the Appdata folder is visible, open it, and then head to the “Local” folder.
- Within the Local folder, locate and open the “Boltgun” folder.
- Inside this folder, you will find the “Saved” folder. Open it.
- Here, open the SaveGames folder and then the folder with a large string of characters as its name. And, this is where you will find your saved game files of Warhammer 40K Boltgun.
Now that you know the location of the game saves, we have a bonus for you! Apart from the save files, config files may be needed in the future to tweak certain aspects of the game. If you run into any errors, there might be a scenario where you need to access the configuration files. Luckily, it is located in the same Boltgun folder where you found the Saved folder. But instead of opening the SaveGames folder, open the “Config” folder. You will find the config files there.
With that said, now you know everything about the save file location of Warhammer 40K Boltgun. For more guides like this, make sure to stay tuned to Digistatement.
Warhammer 40000 (40K): Boltgun Audio Not Working Issue on Nintendo Switch Issue: Is there any fix yet