While playing Valorant, do you wish to disable or mute voice chat? Read this article where we share a guide, mentioning all the instructions for you.
Valorant: Disable Voice Cat
- Open Valorant from your PC
- As the Starting Window of Valorant opens up, access settings.
- To do this, go to the top-left corner of the Valorant main screen.
- You will see two lines. That’s access to the menu.
- Click on the two bars, and you will get the option of Settings
- Henceforth click and open Settings.
- As you open Settings, you will find tabs five tabs on top: General, Controls, Crosshair, Video and Audio.
- Since our change is related to audio, we click on the Audio tab on the top-right.
- Under the Audio tab of Valorant, you will come across three sub-tabs: Sounds, Voice Chat and Voice-Over.
- Select Voice Chat, which would be in the middle.
- Therefore, if you wish to switch off Public Voice Chat, you need to do this from the Team Voice Chat option.
- Click on the Off button of Team Voice Chat, and you will disable Public Voice Chat.
- You can also use your designated Push-to-talk key to switch this off.
When you are in the lobby, you can also disable Voice Chat from here. To do this:
- Notice the players on the left-hand side. Alongside the name of your teammates, you will notice a Speaker icon. Simply switch it off to disable their voice chat.
- When you click the Sound icon near your username, it will open up the Voice Settings.
- Therefore from here, you can access the Communications Setup window.
- Here, you will also get the option to disable Party Voice Chat. Simply click on the designated off button, provided with the Party Voice Chat option.
- Down below, you also get the option of disabling Team Voice Chat. You can switch that off too, based on your preference.
In the game, if you wish to disable the voice chat, click on the Tab button. Tap on the middle mouse button to enable the cursor in the game. Near the name of your teammates, you will notice the speaker icon. By tapping on the speaker icon, you can click on their designated Sound/Speaker icon to mute them.
These are the ways through which you can disable or turn off voice chat in Valorant. For more PC gaming updates, click here.