The VOLTA Football feature brings a form of football we are familiar with: Street Football. Therefore, with just a playground or a basement area, our football matches were sorted. Along with this, local members of the neighbourhood watching our footballing skills was, therefore, an add-on. But FIFA brings the versatility of street football with great local arenas across the world. Music can uplift our gaming experience. Therefore, if you want to get Volta music tracks during your Ultimate Team experience, read here. We got all the important details for you.
VOLTA Jukebox in FIFA Ultimate Team
- Open FIFA from your desired console or device
- As the Starting menu comes out, you will get to see 4 main tabs on the top: Home, Play, Online and Customise
- We select Customise from here.
- As the Customise tab opens up, we will see a lot of options under it.
- This also includes Settings. Open Settings.
- Therefore, when you open the Settings in FIFA, you will come across a variety of options:
User Gameplay Customisation
CPU Gameplay Customisation
- From this tray, we would select Audio.
- As you select Audio, we would come across three sub-menus: General Audio, 11-A-Side Audio, and Volta Football Audio.
- To get Volta Music Jukebox in your Ultimate Team, we need to access General Audio.
- In the General Audio menu, we will come across two options:
VOLTA FOOTBALL Trax Across All Menus
EA Sports Trax Across All Menus
- Therefore, to get the VOLTA Football Music Jukebox in the FIFA Ultimate Team, you need to enable the VOLTA FOOTBALL Trax Across All Menus.
- Similarly, you also need to enable EA Sports Trax Across All Menus.
By enabling these two options from the General Audio settings, you can ensure Volta Football Music tracks in your FIFA Ultimate Team. This can surely uplift your gaming experience as you enjoy the goodness and excitement of FUT (FIFA Ultimate Team). For more FIFA and gaming guides, head here.