Valorant came out last year, thanks to Riot Games. Starting from June 2nd, this free-to-play game has caught the attention of a lot of people. Henceforth, many youngsters and people have started their gaming journey with Valorant. Getting a taste of the near future, you get to choose a character. They are called Agents in the game. You select an Agent before the battle. The diversity of characters is influenced by several cultures and countries across the globe. Many players look forward to disabling the full-screen optimisation for a better gaming experience. In this article, we share all the details and step by step instructions on how to disable full-screen optimisation in Valorant. Read the article to know more.
Valorant: Disable Full Screen Optimisation
- Open your Task Manager (you can open the same by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Del buttons together)
- As the Task Manager opens up, you will see a range of tabs on top like Processes, Performance, App History, Startup, Users, Details, Services.
- From this range of options, we select Processes.
- Here, we would get to see Valorant running on our system
- Right-click on Valorant and select Properties from the drop-down menu.
- Therefore, from here, the Properties pop-up would open up.
- In the Properties tab, we will see sub-tabs: Security, Details, Previous Versions, General, Compatibility, Digital Signatures.
- Select and open the Compatibility tab.
- Here, in the middle, you will see Settings.
- Under the Settings, you will get a checkbox.
- This Checkbox says, “Disable fullscreen optimizations.”
- Click/Tick mark on this checkbox. This will disable fullscreen optimizations of Valorant.
- Click on Apply to make the changes and then click on Ok.
- After you make the changes, close the game and then restart the same.
This is how you can disable the Full Screen Optimisation in Valorant. For more gaming updates on PC, click here.