There are chances that your team might not be coordinating appropriately in Tower of Fantasy, due to which you feel like leaving the team. Don’t worry, we have it all covered for you. In this article, we have covered all the details regarding how to leave team in Tower of Fantasy. Keep reading the article further for more details.
Tower of Fantasy: How to leave Team
There may be various reasons considering which a player can decide to leave the particular team of which presently he is a part. In Tower of Fantasy, you can leave team by following the given steps:
1) Press the ‘Alt’ key on your keyboard if you are playing Tower of Fantasy on PC, or press the back button on your device if you are playing the game on mobile. You are required to hold the ‘Alt’ key on your keyboard.
2) When you will perform Step 1 successfully, then you will be able to see a flag having the icon of a plus sign, under your Quests interface.
3) Once you will select/click on that button, you will see a lot of options in front of you on your screen.
4) You will then be able to see an icon having the symbol of a speaker on it. You will have to choose the last icon under the speaker icon.
5) After doing so, you will see a dialog box in front of you on your screen on which you will be asked whether you really want to leave the team or not i.e. your confirmation about the action will be asked.
6) Click the ‘OK’ option present before you leave the present team.
7) Else, after analyzing for a while and after reaching this stage where the final actions will be irreversible, if you feel like you don’t want to leave the team then you can click on the ‘CANCEL’ button.
8) If you are sure that you want to leave the team and you have pressed the ‘OK’ button, then you will receive the confirmation in the form of a message that ‘your team has been disbanded’.
Since now you know very well how to leave a team in Tower of Fantasy, you will be able to do so without any hassle. But be cautious while doing so because once done, you cannot revert back to the previous state. Keep following DigiStatement for all the latest gaming-related updates.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.