Rocket League provides a default avatar image for the players. However, customized profile images look way better. Read through the following steps to change the Rocket League profile picture. You should know that changing name in Rocket League is also very easy.
- Open a web browser of your choice and visit the link to Bakkesmod Rocket League trainer – Website Link
- Click on the hyperlink “Click here to download”.
- Once the zip file is downloaded, open the download location and extract the files in it.
- After you have extracted the Bakkesmod setup file, double-click on it to run the file.
- Simply click on the next button two times and then click on the Install button.
- After the installation is complete, click on finish.
- If a dialog box appears notifying that an update is available for the software, click on yes and wait for it to update.
- Once the “uninjected plugin waiting for user…” appears, move on to the next step.
Get the AlphaConsole
- Head over to the website to get the plug-in – Website Link
- Click on the Install with Bakkesmod button.
- A pop-up will appear asking your permission to Open pluginstaller.
- Click on it.
- A command prompt window will appear. Simply wait for the message Plugin has been installed message in the black window.
- Press the Enter key to close that window.
Change the profile picture
- In the Windows search bar, type in %appdata% and open the system folder from the search result.
- From the list of various folders present, locate the bakkesmod folder.
- Open the folder and then go inside the folder that is present in the bakkesmod folder.
- Now, open the data folder.
- Inside this, double-click on the acplugin folder to open it.
- In here, paste the picture that you want to keep as your Rocket League profile image.
- Right-click on the picture and click on rename.
- Type in EpicAvatar and press Enter.
That’s all there is to do for changing the profile pic in Rocket League. Just head back in the game and check your image on the home screen itself. Mods are fun to play with. You should know these easy steps to install mods in Rocket League.