Free Fire is a top-rated mobile game. The server of a country plays a crucial role. It becomes an important factor. This is because the system, the rewards, the events vary from country to country. For example, the Brazil server is known to provide good rewards on a higher frequency. If you wish to change from the original server and play on a server of a different country in Free Fire, read this article. We have mentioned all the required details to help you change the server in the game.
Free Fire: Change Server
- As the menu opens up, tap on Settings. The icon would be in the top-right corner.
- From here, you will notice your country server in the bottom-left corner.
- But since you will change the server, log out your ID (Facebook/Google) from the game. The Logout option is on the bottom corner.
- Confirm to log out of your current account by clicking Ok.
- Now open your VPN (Virtual Private Network) and login to the country server of your choice. You can download any VPN software from the Google Play Store or the App Store. Ensure that the VPN software has got the country of your choice.
- This means that if you wish to connect to the Spanish server, check if the VPN has got servers of Spain. Therefore, from the appropriate VPN, connect to the country of your choice.
- Henceforth, when you secure the connection to a country’s server, open Free Fire. Instead of logging in using your previous account, go for making a guest account.
- Setup your new guest account and start Free Fire.
- As the main menu comes up, go back to Settings.
- Now, look at the bottom-left corner. You will notice that you have been able to change the server to the country of your choice.
This is how you can change the country server in Free Fire. Since this step is fundamentally based on VPN, we recommend that you have a strong internet connection. For more mobile gamine guides, click here.