Mods are an important tool that can instantly spice up the game. Although Rocket League in itself is a very unique game, why settle for less when you can experience something more? This article covers all the necessary steps to install mods in Rocket League.
Install Workshop Textures
- Open a web browser of your choice and head over to videogamemods website – Website Link
- Scroll down to the middle of the page until you locate the Download button on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the button to get the zipped file of the Rocket League Workshop textures.
- After the download is finished, extract the files in your preferred directory.
- Once the extraction is complete, copy the contents of this folder.
- On your PC, open the file location where Rocket League is installed.
- Inside the rocket league folder, double-click on the TAGame folder.
- Now, inside the CookedPCConsole, paste all the content of the extracted zip file from earlier.
Get the mod
- You can download the mod from the link – Mods Website Link
- If you wish to download a different mod, you are free to do so. After you have a selected a mod of your choice, copy the URL.
- Navigate to Steam Workshop to download the mod – Steam Workshop Link
- Paste the earlier copied URL in the text box.
- A brief description of the mod along with the download button will be displayed below.
- Click on the download button to get the mod on your PC.
Install the mod
- Open the CookedPCConsole folder once again.
- Create a folder and name it as mods.
- Extract the mod file that you just downloaded via the Steam Workshop Downloader.
- Copy the content of the downloaded folder inside the newly created mods folder.
- Now, right-click on the file ending with .upk
- Click on rename and type in “Labs_Underpass_P.upk”
After you complete all the steps mentioned above, close the open windows and launch Rocket League. You should see the new mod is already applied. The steps to install mods in Rocket League are a very easy task.