Gamers love to put up unique usernames for their in-game id. All online multiplayer games have different rules for keeping and changing names. There was an easy method to change your name in Rocket League. However, players have complained that the outdated method does not work anymore. Today, we will tell you the steps to change name in Rocket League.
There are various modes in the game. The standard mode is Soccar. Players are divided in two teams of 4-5 players each. You have to hit the ball with your car and try to score a goal. The other modes in the game are Snow Day, Dropshot, Hoops, Casual etc. You can try out the different modes for a varied experience.
- Go to the Epic Games website – Website Link
- On the top-right corner of the webpage, click on sign in
- Select the method through which you are registered.
- After logging in to your account, click on the username from the top-right corner and click on Account.
- Under the General tab, you have the option to change your username.
- Just below the Account Info, your username should be greyed out with a pencil icon just beside it.
- Click on the icon to edit your name.
- In the window that appears, enter the new name and then re-enter it again.
- Check the box and then click on Confirm.
- Close all the windows and head back to the game.
This method will change the username of your account. However, keep in mind that there is a restriction on the frequency of changing your username. Once you have changed your name, you cannot do the same before 2 weeks. You have to wait for two weeks before changing the name. So, put in your desired username carefully.