We all have played sports games once in our life. Yes, indeed, sports games are often overlooked because of the lacking graphics or because of the absence of a storyline. The latter is present in most action/thriller games. But, some of the games such as FIFA, defy this myth. We have witnessed the legacy of the FIFA franchise over the years and its annual profit. Some gaming companies are working on it to make sports games more attractive and approachable. Production houses such as Psyonix are a perfect example of that. Rocket league is a unique vehicular soccer game, which has changed the scenario of playing soccer the same old way. This game was initially released back in 2015 and was widely made available on Windows, macOS, and Linux. Today we are going to discuss the method to change titles and banners in Rocket League.
The steps are very simple. You need not worry about going wrong in any of them. You can also change the tournament region in Rocket League. This will give you a different experience altogether.
Change Titles & Banners in Rocket League
- Launch the Rocket League on your device.
- On the home screen, the menu will be present on the bottom-left side of the screen.
- From the list of options in the home menu, click on Profile.
- A few options will be present in the Profile window. Locate the option labeled as Choose Banner.
- You will see two icons beside the Banner label. The first one is the bucket icon and the next is the tag icon. The two icons serve a different purposes.
- The bucket icon changes the banner color.
- When you click on it, you will see a color palette on the screen. Choose a color according to your preference.
- The tag icon helps to change your title in the game. Click on it and select a title from the dropdown menu.
- After selecting a color and choosing a suitable title, click on the Back button.
Once you complete all these steps, your changes will be reflected. And that’s how you change the titles and banners in Rocket League.