Any challenge matches or official tournaments excite the regular players. When you participate in a tournament, you compete against hundreds of dedicated players who want to emerge victoriously. Rocket League tournaments are held on a regular basis. The schedule is almost constant for everyday matches. Luckily, you can also change the tournament region in Rocket League to gain experience with a new set of players.
Change Tournament Region
The steps to alter the region are very simple. All you need to do is –
- Launch the Rocket League game on your device.
- On the home screen, there are a couple of options in the bottom-left corner the screen.
- Click on Options.
- A new window will open that has various header tabs like Gameplay. Camera, Controls, etc.
- By default, you will be on the Gameplay tab.
- Under this tab, locate the Tournament Schedule Region at the bottom of the list.
- On clicking this option, a drop-down menu will pop up.
- This list contains all the available regions that you can select from.
- Select a region of your choice.
- A confirmation message will pop up.
- Click on OK to change the region.
- Now, click on back to go to the home screen.
Once you have changed the region, click on the Play button in the main menu. Head over to the Tournaments tab. Now, you will be able to participate in the tournaments for the selected region. Just to be sure, notice the region mentioned at the bottom of the screen in the Tournaments page itself.
Rarely, the changes do not reflect as soon as you go to the tournaments page. Just go back to the Options and check the region. If the new region is selected, simply restart the game. Also, keep in mind that the region, once changed, cannot be reverted before 24 hours. You have to wait for at least a day to change the tournament region in Rocket League once again.