Are you also facing trouble while working JJSpoilt on Roblox? If yes, then continue reading this article to know more about this issue. Roblox is one of the most popular online gaming and game creation platform. Roblox hit the peak of its popularity amid the covid 19 pandemics. Moreover, in this article, we are going to discuss JJSpoilt’s not working Issue on Roblox. So, here is everything you need to know about it.
JJSpoilt not working Issue: How to fix it?
JJSpoilt is a powerful tool that can be used while playing games on Roblox. However, players are not able to use JJSpoilt properly. The issue we are talking about is uncertain and unusual. But, no need to worry as there is a solution that will help you fix this issue. Follow these steps to fix this unusual issue.
- Uninstall JJSpoilt: Go to settings> Select Apps > JJSpoilt> Uninstall
- Now, restart your computer
- After Restarting, turn off your Antivirus program: Settings> Update and Security> Windows Security> Virus and Threat Protection> Virus and Threat Protection Settings> Manage Settings. Now set the following settings in this menu.
- Real-time protection: Off
- Cloud-Delivered Protection: Off
- Automatic Sample Submission: Off
- Tamper Protection: Off
- Also, if you have installed any third-party antivirus software, disable it.
- Now, install JJSpoilt again by heading here.
- Now, install it and link it to Roblox. You will notice that JJSpoilt has started working now.
- Roblox: How To Join A Group In Roblox
- How to fix Roblox not downloading & installing from Microsoft Store issue?