Realme has been hitting the headlines for a long time. The year 2020 has been a blockbuster for the brand with its super-premium device launches and the official announcement of the new Realme Narzo series. Though the pandemic has taken a toll on the markets, the brand has everything set for the second half of the year 2020 and, Realme has been very successful in pushing software updates and development amidst all the chaos.
Realme X2 is a mid-range device from the brand that released in the month of September in 2019. The base variant of this device currently costs Rs. 16,999 and is available in Pearl White, Pearl Blue, and Pearl Green colors.
Realme X2 is loaded with some of the finest specs that were not only a hit at the time of release but have also proved to be go-to device even after so many months. This device is available in five variants- 64GB 4GB RAM, 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM and 256GB 8GB RAM. The X2 is powered by an octa-core processor with a Snapdragon 730G chipset which is extremely famous in this price range. This device comes with an Android 9 OS out-of-the-box.
Realme X2 rocks a quad-camera setup at the rear end where 64MP is the primary sensor, 8MP for ultra-wide, 2MP for macro capture and another 2MP as the depth sensor. The front camera is a very generous 32MP selfie shooter that is more-than-sufficient to the cost ratio. This device is run by a 4000mAh battery.
Realme Ui Android 10 update for Realme X2-
If you own a Realme X2 device, then it is your time to celebrate as we have the best news for you. The stable version of Realme UI Android 10 based has officially begun to roll out! Realme took to its official site to announce the launch and has informed users that this update roll-out will take place in batches.
For instant development, if any bugs fix would be required, Realme will be randomly pushing the update for a few devices today, which is the 28th of March 2020, followed by more devices in the upcoming devices. If everything works fine without complaints, the complete roll-out for all the devices will be completed shortly. Note that your device must be updated to version A.19 (latest version) to receive this update.
• Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
• Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
• Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
• Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
• Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
• Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
• Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
• Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
• Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
• Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
Navigation Gestures 3.0
• Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
• Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
• Added whole new charging animation.
• Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
• Added pause feature for screen recording.
• Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
• New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
• Optimized system built-in ringtones.
• Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
• New management feature for recent tasks: You can view memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
• Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
• Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
• Added new live wallpapers.
• Added artistic wallpapers.
• Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on homescreen.
• Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on homescreen.
• Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operation.
• Support for animated wallpapers on the lockscreen.
• Added a Simple Mode for homescreen, featuring larger fonts, icons and a clearer layout.
• Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
• In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
• Added the trim feature in Recordings.
• Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
• Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
• Optimized the Camera UI for better user experience.
• Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
• Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
• Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
Realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
• Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
• Added YT music
Updated decimals display during charging
To deepen user’s perception of fast charging, it will always be displayed when your phone is charging and the screen is bright.
Note: The update will be rolled out in batches, so you get the update anytime soon if you haven’t already.
Rest assured, we will update this article if we receive further information about any update for Realme X2, so stay tuned. Also, share this article with all those who were waiting for this update!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.