Boosting FPS makes any game smoother and lets it deliver the optimum performance to the players. If you also wonder how you can boost FPS and enhance the performance of Psychonauts 2, continue reading this article till the end.
Psychonauts 2 is a new platform game developed by Double Fine and published by Xbox Game Studios. As the name justifies, Psychonauts 2 is a sequel to the 2005 release, Psychonauts. Psychonauts are referred to in-game characters who become a spy that have some psychic abilities. In Psychonauts 2, the protagonist is the same as that was present in Psychonaut, Raz (Razputin). One main difference is that Raz has been graduated from Psychonauts 2 and is ready to defeat all the bosses. Coming back to the topic, this article is about how you can boost Psychonauts 2 FPS and enhance gameplay. So, here is everything you need to know about it.
Psychonauts 2 Boost FPS
FPS stands for Frames per second and when we talk about boosting it, it facilitates stutter and lag-free gameplay. Follow the below-mentioned methods to boost FPS:
- Turn Game Mode On: Go to the windows search bar and search for “Game Mode”. Open the first thing that comes and enable Game Mode.
- Disable Xbox Game Bar: Xbox Game Bar must be disabled to improve the Frame Rate. You can find this option at the same place under Game Mode settings.
- Capture: Turn Background recording off from the Capture section present under Game Mode settings.
- Graphics Settings: Search Graphics Settings in Windows Search bar> Open it> Turn Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling On. Restart your computer after applying this setting.
- Update your Graphics Drivers to the latest version: If you are using an NVIDIA graphics card, head here to install the latest version of Graphics Drivers. On the other hand, head here if you use AMD Graphics Card.
- Edit Power Plan: Search for this setting in Windows Search Bar> Open it> Power Options> Check Balanced or High-Performance Mode
To apply these settings, open Psychonauts 2 and head to Display Settings. After that apply the following settings:
- Window mode: Fullscreen
- Resolution: According to your Monitor
- V-Sync: Off
- Max Frame Rate: Unlimited
- Motion Blur: Off
After applying the above-mentioned settings, head to the Graphics Settings and apply the following settings:
- Resolution Scaling: 100
- Anti-Aliasing: FXAA
- Detail Distance: Medium
- Texture: High (Decrease or increase according to your GPU)
- Lighting: Medium
- Shadows: Low
- Ambient Occlusion: Low
- Reflection: High (High-end pc)/Low (Low-end pc)
- Post Process: Medium
So, by applying these settings, you will be able to boost Psychonauts 2 FPS. If you found this article helpful, share it with your friends.