If you’re a fan of futuristic sci-fi and intense tactical battles, then you won’t want to miss Phantom Brigade, the exciting new game that lets you command your own squad of giant mechs in epic battles against enemy forces. With immersive gameplay and an engaging storyline, this game offers a unique and thrilling experience that will keep you hooked for hours on end. But some players are facing an issue where the in-game text is very small for their monitors and are looking for a way to change the text size. If you too want to know how to increase the Text size in Phantom Brigade, then this article is just for you.
Adjusting in-game text size is an essential feature that can greatly enhance the gaming experience for players. Many gamers struggle to view the small or unreadable text in games, which can cause eye strain, headaches, and overall frustration. By allowing players to customize the text size to their liking, games can become more enjoyable for everyone. This feature is especially important for story-driven games, where text is an integral part of the narrative. With that out of the way, let us see how to do the same in Phantom Brigade.
Phantom Brigade: How to Increase Text Size
Many players seem to be confused regarding how to change the in-game text size. One user reported that the text in the game was so small that it was unreadable on their screen. Luckily, another user was quick to respond and let them know that there is an option in the settings to adjust the UI scale, which in turn increases the text size. To adjust the UI scale in Phantom Brigade, just follow the steps outlined below.
- Launch the game.
- Once the game is running, click on the “Options” button, which is located in the main menu or can be accessed from the pause menu during gameplay.
- In the “Options” menu, click on the “Display” tab.
- Under the “Display” tab, look for the “UI Scaling” option.
- You will see a slider next to the “UI Scaling” option. Use the slider to adjust the UI scale to your desired size.
- As you adjust the slider, you will notice that the size of the in-game text and UI elements will change accordingly.
- Once you have found a comfortable size, click on the “Apply” or “Save” button to confirm the changes.
- That’s it! You have successfully adjusted the UI scale in Phantom Brigade.
It’s great to see that developers are starting to include these options in their games, as it makes the games more accessible to a wider range of players. By following these steps, you should be able to easily adjust the UI scale in Phantom Brigade and make the in-game text and UI elements more readable and comfortable for you. That is all the information we have on how to increase Text size in Phantom Brigade. We hope you found this tutorial helpful. For more tips, tutorials, and guides on all the latest gaming trends, make sure to follow Digistatement.
Phantom Brigade: How to Repair Mech