Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus launched OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro last month, but it is not forgetting its older devices to provide regular updates. Even recently, the first beta of OxygenOS based on Android 10 was rolled out for OnePlus 5/5T. Recently we have also seen new updates are being pushed to Oneplus 8 and OnePlus 6 series. Now, Oneplus is rolling out a new update to more devices.
OnePlus is now rolling out the OxygenOs Open Beta 13 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro, while, on the other hand, the OnePlus 7T series is getting the OxygenOS Open Beta 3 update. OxygenOS Open beta 12 for OnePlus 7 series was pulled back by the company due to some bugs. Users on the older Open Beta 11 are now directly receiving the Open Beta 13.
OxygenOS Open Beta 13 for OnePlus 7 series and Open Beta 3 for Oneplus 7T series: Changelog
The changelog for both OnePlus 7 and 7T series phones is the same and the security level for all devices is not bumped to April 2020. Below is the complete changelog :
- Optimized the volume adjustment to improve user experience
- Added the missing recording icon in call screen
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.04
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Added the ringing duration info for missed calls
- Now you can switch your mobile data on phone calls supported with VoLTE
Added a feature which can now detect dirt on the camera lens, prompting a quick cleanup for better image and video quality
Rest assured, we will be updating you as and when OnePlus 7 series gets more updates. Stay tuned.