OnePlus launched OnePlus 8, 8 Pro earlier this month, on April 14th. Both the devices are already available to buy in different markets around the world. Both the phones got an update on the first day of the launch that brought features like Live Captions, Bullets Wireless Z integration with Dolby Atmos, and more. Now, another update is rolling out for both the smartphones with several bugs fixes and other optimizations.
The OxygenOS version of the update is 10.5.3 for OnePlus 8 and 10.5.5 for OnePlus 8 Pro. The update for both the devices brings improvements to the camera department, optimizes system stability, improves touch sensitivity on screen edges, and more. You can check out the complete changelog below.
OxygenOS 10.5.3 and 10.5.5 Changelog
- Optimized touch sensitivity on the screen edges
- Optimized the display effects
- Improved video smoothness in Motion graphics smoothing
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Simplified interaction experience for Bedtime mode
- Improved accuracy of white balance and focus in a dark environment
- Improved the smoothness and stability
- Enhanced the mobile data and Wi-Fi transmission stability
If you have haven’t received the OTA, you can download the update on your device manually from the download links given below.
OxygenOS 10.5.3 for the OnePlus 8; Download Links
OxygenOS 10.5.5 for the OnePlus 8 Pro; Download Links
- OxygenOS 11 : Features, Release Date (Eligible devices to get Android 11 (OxygenOS 11) Update)
- Download OnePlus 8 launcher Apk, Icons Pack, Stock & Live Wallpapers