Outriders is a third person, co-op RPG shooter game developed by People can Fly and published by Square Enix. This game is available to play on different types of platforms such as Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and S and Stadia. This game offers its players to make their own characters that can belong to four of the character classes. These character classes have their separate skills and powers that they can use to defeat the opponents.
The release of the game was awaited by a lot of fans as they experienced it in the demo version. But, the release of the game was not a blockbuster one. The game faced unusual and strange issues just after it’s release. In this article, we are going to talk about the “Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION” error in the outriders game.
Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION :
This error may be caused due to following reasons:
- Your anti-virus/Windows Security might be causing the error. To solve this, disable the real-time protection or exclude the game’s install folder from it. After the, verify game files and the issue will be fixed.
- Third-party tools and software- To solve this, Disable any third-party software you have installed and disable Steam overlay and GeForce Experience overlay.
- Player’s XMP profile- To solve this, go to your system BIOS and manually input the latency and voltage that is supposed to be provided by the XMP profile.
Some Another temporary fixes for this Unhandled Error:
- Head to C:\Users\’your username’\AppData\Local\Madness folder. Delete this folder and launch Outriders. This will fix the Unhandled Exception Access Violation error.
- Just Follow these steps : Firstly, Navigate to your OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe in the game’s root directory. Then, Right-click -> Properties -> Compatibility tab and now Activate the “Disable fullscreen optimizations” checkbox.
You can simple checkout these steps. And please note that, these are the solutions provided by the players of the game and not by the Outriders’ officials, you can try these solutions while we wait together for an official fix to this problem.
Other Outlanders’ News : Outriders missing HUD bug , how to fix Party Joining Failure, Outriders Crashing for Xbox Series X users.