NHL 22 is an ice hockey sports simulation video game from the developer studio, EA Vancouver, and publisher, EA Sports. The game is the 31st entry in the NHL game series. It is the first game in the series that uses a new game engine, Frostbite Engine from DICE on all platforms. The game is coming on various platforms such as PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and also on Xbox Series X/S on 15 October 2021. The game is currently in Early Access for subscribers of EA Play and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
Here are some fixes and workarounds to unable to connect to EA servers and lost connection:
1) You can power cycle equipment to resolve some issues with your connection. Perform a power cycle with the following steps: Firstly, Unplug your modem, router, and console from any power supply. Wait for about 2 minutes and after, you can plug in the modem and router first. Let both the equipment come back online. Lastly, you can then plug in your console and start it up.
2) Always make sure that you have good and stable connectivity with your Wi-Fi network. Poor network connectivity on Wi-Fi can cause a number of problems in the online modes of the game.
3) A faulty wired connection can be the cause of the issues with connecting to the EA servers. You can switch around the wired connections to see if it resolves any issues.
4) Always ensure that UPnP is enabled on your router. This is important to avoid unnecessary connection problems.
5) You can go to your Network Settings screen on your console & check that your Connection type is NAT-2. A NAT-2 connection is better to ensure a stable gaming experience.
6) Try to restore licenses If you’re on PS4 to fix a number of problems. Navigate to the following settings to restore licenses:
Select ￼ (Settings) > [Account Management] > [Restore Licenses].
7) You can also go to the Safe Mode on your PS4 and perform a database rebuild to fix problems. Likewise, you can do so by selecting the Rebuild Database option in the Safe Mode of your PS4.
8) Performing a full reinstall can fix many issues with the game. You can do this by deleting the game from your console and installing it again.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.