NHL 22 is an upcoming ice hockey sports simulation video game that is launching worldwide this week on Xbox and PlayStation platforms. The new game is the first one in the series available for the next generation of consoles. NHL 22 comes from the developer studio, EA Vancouver, and publisher, EA Sports. The game is the 31st installment in the popular NHL video game series. The game is exclusively coming out for console platforms such as the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and also on Xbox Series X/S.
Here are some fixes and workarounds for the matchmaking issues in NHL 22:
1) Good Internet Connection: Always confirm that you have a fast and stable internet connection when playing the game. Matchmaking also depends upon the stability of your network connection. Therefore, problems with matchmaking are mainly due to poor internet connection. Excellent network connectivity is necessary for proper and stable online matchmaking.
2) Switching Wired Connection: Problems with online matchmaking may also arise due to improper wired connection on your console. Therefore, try switching the wired connection on your console around to see if it solves the matchmaking issues
3) Power Cycle Your Equipment: Sometimes doing a power cycle can fix a myriad of issues. You can power cycle your console, router, and modem to fix a host of issues. Follow these steps to perform a power cycle: The first step to perform a power cycle is to unplug your modem, router, and console from the power supply. After leaving them unplugged for a while, you can plug in both the modem and router first to the power supply and turn them on. After turning on both the modem and router, you can plug in your console to the power supply and boot it up.
4) Change Your Gamertag: A simple workaround for some issues in the game is changing the Gamertag. Therefore, you can try changing your Gamertag and see if it fixes your issue.
5) Add The Profile Again: A workaround for the matchmaking issue is to remove the profile and add it again on your console.
6) Restore Licenses (PS4): License issues can cause multiple issues in the game. Therefore, you may also be facing some issues with matchmaking because of license problems. Restoring license is simple enough in the game, you can do so by going to the following settings: Select ￼ (Settings) > [Account Management] > [Restore Licenses].
7) Rebuild Database (PS4): You can also rebuild the database to fix many of the issues in the game. Find the setting to rebuild by going into the Safe Mode of your console and selecting the Rebuild Database option.
8) Enable UPnP: You can enable UPnP in your internet router if it is turned off. This can possibly fix your matchmaking issue in the game.
9) NAT-2: Always confirm you have a NAT-2 connection type. Check this by going to Network Type in the settings.
10) Reinstall the game: You can also do a full reinstall to fix most of the problems including matchmaking. Likewise, just delete the game from your console and reinstall.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.