NHL 22 is one of the major sports franchise games from EA. It is the biggest ice hockey game franchise and also the official game of the NHL. Likewise, it is an ice hockey simulation video game from the developer studio, EA Vancouver, and publisher, EA Sports. The game is the 31st installment in the popular NHL video game series. The upcoming game uses the Frostbite Game engine on all the platforms. Thus, the game is launching on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and also Xbox Series X/S on 15 October 2021. You can read about playing with friends in NHL 22 here.
Here are some fixes and workarounds for the Ultimate Team not working in NHL 22:
1) Stable Internet Connection: You face issues with the Ultimate Team in the game if you have a poor internet connection. Always make sure that you have a fast and stable internet connection when playing the game in order to avoid issues with the Ultimate Team.
2) Rename Your Gamertag: Renaming or changing your Gamertag can be an easy workaround for some issues in the game. Issues with the Ultimate Team may be an issue with the Gamertag.
3) Re-Add The Game: Removing the profile and re-adding it to the console may fix the issue with the Ultimate Team.
4) Restore Game License (PS4): The Ultimate Team issue in the game may be a result of the game’s license issue. Performing a restoration of the game’s license may fix the issue. Here’s how you can restore the game’s licenses by going to the settings: Select ￼ (Settings) > [Account Management] > [Restore Licenses].
5) Rebuild Database (PS4): A database rebuild is sometimes necessary to fix issues in the game. You can rebuild the database by going and selecting the Rebuild Database option in the Safe Mode of your console.
6) Enable UPnP: It is also important to keep the UPnP enabled in your router. Likewise, make sure to turn it on to avoid issues in the game.
7) Switch Wired Connection: Improper wired connection can be the issue causing a myriad of problems in the game. Likewise, you can resolve this matter by switching around the wired connection to see what’s working and what’s not.
8) Power Cycle Devices: Performing a power cycle is very useful in fixing issues in the game and the console itself. Power cycle your console, router, and modem to ensure a smoother gaming experience. Here are steps to the power cycle: An initial step is to unplug your modem, router, and console from any power source. Leave them unplugged for two minutes. Next up, you should firstly plug in both the modem and router to the power supply and let them up & running. Once both your modem and router are on and operating, plug in your console to a power source and press the power button.
9) NAT-2 Connection: You can always go to settings and check your connection type. A NAT-2 connection type is necessary to ensure a hassle-free experience.
10) Reinstallation of the game: Doing a full reinstall of the game can be a fresh start and resolve many of the problems. You can perform a reinstall by first deleting the game and its files from your console and then performing an installation.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.