A new glitch has arrived for the benefit of the NBA 2K21 players. This glitch is going to boost your in-game money. Read the full article to learn more about the NBA VC Glitch.
The ultimate Basketball Simulation game, NBA 2K21 is a 22nd release in the NBA 2K franchise. This game is developed by Visual Concepts and published by 2K Sports. This game is available to play on every popular gaming device that you can think of. In this article, we are going to talk about the NBA VC Glitch that can boost players’ in-game money. So, here is everything you need to know.
NBA 2K21: VC Glitch
Using this glitch can fetch you 100-200 VCs easily within a short time. To enable this glitch, you need to follow some steps. they are:
- Jump into NBA 2K21, and select features.
- In Features, go to settings to change your favorite team. You have to select “Golden State Warriors” as your favorite team. Golden State Warriors is going to help claim VCs in the game.
- Now, go to Sliders. elect the slider that displays “0/100”.
- After enabling the above-mentioned settings, you have to get to the Blacktop Game Mode and select One vs One.
- In One vs One, you have to load Roster. When the list of Roster appears, you have to select VC Glitch Curry or VC Glitch Stephan Curry.
- As soon as the roster loads, start the game by selecting Stephen Curry as your Player and selecting a low-rated player for the opposing team.
- Now when you play this mode, you will be able to score a lot of points and VCs because of the settings that we made in the previous steps.
You can earn many VCs by repeating the mentioned procedure. Also, you can set the time limit low, to get maximum points in a short time.
We hope that you found this article helpful.
Read More: NBA 2k21 error code 4b538e50: How to fix it?