Are you also facing Crashing, Freezing, Black Screen, Low FPS, Stuttering & Launching Issues while playing Biomutant? Read the full article to know how you can fix these Biomutant issues.
Fix: Biomutant Issues
Recently Released, Biomutant has been delivering some bugs and issues while playing. The issues that are mentioned are seen on PC. So, we will be focusing on the solutions for PC only. Here are some steps that you can follow:
- Firstly, you must restart your PC and launch the game again. This solution is tried and tested by many players who faced similar kinds of issues in some game or the other.
- Verify Integrity of the game files: This step is very essential as it includes installation of missing files or reinstallation of the corrupted files in the game. Follow this path to Verify Integrity: Steam> Biomutant> Properties> Local Files> Verify integrity of Game Files.
- If you are still facing Biomutant Issues, you can do a clean installation of the graphics drivers. Visit here for Nvidia Graphics Drivers, and visit here for AMD Graphics Driver. Make sure to check the option for a clean installation.
- Allow the Biomutant.exe file to antivirus or Windows Security. Follow this path for enabling this via Windows Security: Start Menu> Settings> Update & Security> Windows Security> Virus and threat Protection> Manage Ransomware protection. Turn it on and add Biomutant to the allowed apps list.
- Add visual C++ files. you have to install or repair visual C++ files. For this, you have to install, both, x86 and x64 versions.
Download x86 Version
Download x64 Version
- Update your Windows to the latest version
- Run your game on a dedicated graphics card only. For this, you can disable the integrated graphics card.
- Disable all the overlay applications if you have installed any.
- End the Apps that are running in the Background.
So, these were some methods that can help your fix Crashing, Freezing, Black Screen, Low FPS, Stuttering & Launching Issues in Biomutant.
We hope that you found this article helpful.