Minecraft, the popular sandbox game in the world does not have high-quality graphics originally. So, many players wonder that how can they install Realistic Graphics Shaders or mods in Minecraft. If you also wonder the same, read the full article to know how to install Realistic Graphics Shaders or mod in Minecraft.
Minecraft is an open-world sandbox video game where players are set in an open world where they can build their territory by extracting raw materials. Players have to protect themselves and their territory from the computer-controlled mobs, they can also compete with other players in the same world. The game is fun-to-play and has reached over 131 million active users worldwide in 2020. Coming back to the topic, this article is about how you can add some realistic graphics shaders or mod in Minecraft. So, here is everything you need to know about it.
Minecraft Install Realistic Graphics
Before Installing Realistic Shaders, you should know that they are just like mods that improve the texture and graphics of Minecraft. So, follow these steps to install Realistic Graphics Shaders in Minecraft.
- Firstly, you will be required to use TLauncher to launch the game. If you are not known with this Minecraft Launcher, you can head here to download it. This software is legal software that is made for enhancing the Minecraft Gameplay experience.
- After launching TLauncher, select the latest version of Optifine and open it. Without Optifine, you cannot install shaders in your game. To know more about Optifine, you can head here.
- After entering the game and logging in to your Microsoft account, enter the new world.
- Now, head to the following path: Menu> Option> Video Settings> Shaders> Shaders Folder. Now, you will see that a folder has automatically opened. Minimize this window.
- Now, head to these links to download the Shaders pack according to your PC.
- Low-End PC: Head Here
- Medium End PC: Head Here
- High-End PC: Head Here
- After downloading these files, extract them, and move them to the folder you minimized in Step 4. There will be 3 zip files in each folder. Make sure to move the files, not the folder.
- Now, go back to the game and you can try all the shaders listed here and go for the best pack according to your preference.
So, this was all about installing Realistic Graphics Shaders in Minecraft. Make sure to share this article if you found it helpful.